I like to give myself a small treat sometime, it can be a cup of coffee at a nice cafe, or a little shopping for things that I've been craving for long time. Just want to be nice to myself. Else who will do?
Costa Coffee is a British multinational coffee house. It has been voted as nation's favourite coffee shops for the third year in a row. Although I am not a British, but it's my favourite coffee shop too! I prefer their coffee if compare with other franchised coffee shop.
Here come one day, I treated myself a medium sized latte at Costa as usual. The cashier is a pretty young lady, and usually is the barista to make the coffee too. As they were having a lot of customers, the pretty young lady went back to the counter and another male barista came to make my order. Here's the conversation:
B: Do you want skimmed milk or whole milk?
Me: Well... anything. (I am very easy going)
B: Ok.
So in order to polish my English, I decided to chat more with him.
Me: So what's the different between skimmed and whole milk? In terms of the taste.
B: Whole milk tastes better. Skimmed milk is not good!
Ya, foods are always better at their original form.
Me: So, this one is skimmed or whole? (Pointed at my coffee)
B: It's 'anything'!
Haha. He is humorous.
If you think the barista is a handsome guy therefore I chat more with him, then you are wrong. He is an origin of India or Bangladesh, middle-age with a little tummy and bald head. Haha, definitely not my cup of tea. But guess what, he is the branch manager! He is very friendly and polite, I always see he chats with customers, just like friends. So I think good manner do really signify the popularity.
After read this, would you like to have a coffee now?
这篇文是应 whatsapp group 里那群前同事兼现在比较聊得来的朋友的督促下生出来的。用英文写,是因为其中一个帅哥不会看中文。没办法,只好试试用我那不是很厉害的英文,假假写出来。写完了以后,另一位美女心情不是很好,我就写了一篇华语翻译版的来娱乐她。如下:
某天我到常去的咖啡厅喝咖啡,一去到竟然给我排长龙!
算了,看在柜台小姐很漂亮的份上。
点了咖啡准备欣赏漂亮的咖啡师为我弄咖啡,突然秃头大肚腩的印度经理竟然杀出来说他帮我弄!好我承认是我太漂亮惹的祸。
我不打算跟他计较,他却和我搭讪:“你要全脂牛奶还是脱脂牛奶?”
我想也不想就跟他说:“随便。”拜托,你是咖啡师耶。
接着他看我没什么兴致和他说话,就乖乖调好我的咖啡了。然后我问他:“那你给我什么牛奶?”他说:“我给你‘随便’。”
我付了钱耶,你竟然这么随便!
算了,我捧着咖啡,找个位子坐了下来,才发现——我的咖啡没有美丽的拉花!和我高贵的气质不相配了啦!
完。
随便就是随便
ReplyDelete还谈什么
拉花
写就是写
假假什么
顺便po我给的功课吧~
蘑菇
那就随便帮我拉个花嘛
Delete对咯,我都真真地写出来了